Asked by Parveen Muzammil from India | Jul. 12, 2016 04:14
About:China Private Visit Visa

Visa types for Student in China about 18 years of age- mother has work permit

Hi, I have work permit and my son was living with me in china on dependent S1 type. But now he is 18 years above, and i learnt that he cannot get depended S1. The school is not in position to help the documents needed for study X type. Request you to help me with possible options which can help him to get one year stay in China with me. He has residence permit as of now.

Answers (1)
Answered by Shirley from Singapore | Jul. 12, 2016 20:22
Parveen, if he will study in PRC for a year, he has to apply for a student X1 type. If the current school cannot issue the relevant documents, you should find a qualified school that can provide the JW form to get the required documents, and then he can apply for the X1 type to study and live in PRC for a year.
Related Questions:
one of parent (father or mother) can get visa for five long term stay .
Asked by annt from pakistan
| Aug. 01, 2016 21:52
Hi there - above it states the age limit for female applicants is 18-55 -
Asked by julia from China
| Jan. 06, 2016 21:23
Investigating possible Visa for work in China
Asked by Einar J. Ronæs from Norway
| Aug. 13, 2014 20:46
What is the age limit for a work permit in Guangdong? Petrov
Asked by Petrov from Australia
| Jan. 16, 2017 19:44
Can a Tourist visa processed to become a temporary residence permit?
Asked by kevin from Indonesia
| Jul. 23, 2013 02:21
Is there an age limit on student visas?
Asked by Jane from Australia
| Jan. 28, 2016 21:33
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)