Asked by farhan from Pakistan | Jul. 12, 2016 00:27
About:Hong Kong Visa Application

I am Farhan Khan from Pakistan living in Nanjing, Jiangsu

Hi, i am Farhan Khan from Pakistan currently studying in Nanjing, Jiangsu province. I am eager to travel to Hong Kong for one week but my question is; what is the visa requirements to HK for Pakistani national living in china and what kind of documents are required for the visa for a Pakistani national already living in China ?

Answers (1)
Answered by Galvin from Sweden | Jul. 12, 2016 03:34
Farhan, you will need the following documents, including a copy of your passport, a copy of your residence permit, a filled-out application form, a recently-taken bare-headed photo, round-trip transportation arrangement, hotel bookings, a travel itinerary and your financial support proof. You can submit the documents to the HK SAR office in Beijing or directly mail the application to HK Immigration Department.
Related Questions:
hi sir/mam hav a good day.i am a pakistan national and currently in nanjing...
Asked by Mr.ijaz from pakistan
| Jul. 13, 2009 02:58
dear andrew, i want to know about the requirements in pakisatn
Asked by sameer rasool khan from pakistan
| Jun. 10, 2018 21:12
can i apply for thai visit visa if i am on S2 type & temporary resident per...
Asked by Tayyaba from Pakistan
| May. 27, 2015 22:37
sir i am Mr imran khan from pakistan i want vist visa ? sir First time i...
Asked by Mr.imran khan from pakistan
| Jun. 19, 2009 20:57
Do I need a visa to go Hongkong? & whats the procedure?
Asked by Atif from China
| Aug. 03, 2017 02:36
Work visa for HK
| Dec. 05, 2014 00:31
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)