Asked by Farhan from Pakistan | Oct. 30, 2012 00:53
About:Shenyang Travel

Farhan from Pakistan. I want to study in Shenyang Jianzhu University

Hello I'm Farhan from Pakistan, I'm planning to study in china (I want study Bachelor of civil engineering).
Here in Pakistan I contact with consultant, they are offering civil engineering programme for "Jianzhu University"
Now my Question is::
Q) Is the university eligible to enroll Int'l student in "Jianzhu University"
Q1) Is the university offer syllabus in ENGLISH language to Int'l students?
Q3) And university is recognized from? and ranking?
*Like here in Pakistan, Our Engineering Universities are recognized from "Pakistan Engineering Council"
Q4) The Degree of Shenyang Jianzhu University is recognized or valuable worldwide>

Answers (8)
Answered by Ellen | Oct. 30, 2012 21:32
Well, the university enrolls the international students. Don't worry! As for some of the courses, they have the English syllabus. Otherwise, how the international students learn their majors, right?
This university has the Doctor, Maste and Bachelor degrees, so many professors and vise-profeesors can be found there. Among the universities of China, it ranks in the middle.
The degree of the university is widely recognized. For the inernational students, the degree values as well.
More information, you can refer to (the official website of the university) to know.
Answered by ryan from china | Jan. 15, 2013 03:27
if you have any question about studying in china you can ask from me.
i will help you
Answered by keertthi vaishnavi from india | Feb. 06, 2013 22:55
hi,im studying in shenyang jianzhu university only but im still not confident about the university's recognition in will be very much helpful if u tell me the information regarding it's recognition in India.
Answered by Farhan from Pakistan | Feb. 07, 2013 12:35
Keertthi hi how are you?? Keertthi what are you studying there??? Are you satisfied with teaching method, r u getting it? What about teachers, are they good??
And teachers at SJU for Int'l students , are they English(British) or Chinese??
Answered by Sarmad | Feb. 10, 2014 15:13
I want to know about Bohai university China. Is this university affiliated with P.E.C
Answered by Jack from China | Feb. 12, 2014 00:54
No, Bohai University is affiliated with Liaoning Province.
Answered by sikandar from pakistan | Jul. 04, 2014 12:11
i m sikandar from pakistand i've done my dae in civil and want to graduation in civil engineering from china. can any one suggest me any pec university in china plz help me, add me on fb|sikandar_shahzad
Answered by Aliy from Pakistan | Dec. 10, 2014 00:11
Aoa. I want to ask that is china degree of mbbs/bds well recognized in pakistan. How are the living conditions in china.
Related Questions:
Farhan from Pakistan! Want to study in china *civil engineering
Asked by Farhan from Pakistan
| Oct. 08, 2012 01:52
what is the distance and the direction from taoxian airport to shenyang jia...
Asked by michael from Nigeria
| Jun. 26, 2014 22:12
Is there currently shenyang metro train service to jianzhu university?
Asked by Marcia from United states
| Mar. 18, 2016 03:43
I have no idea to go to Jilin Jianzhu University from Changchun Airport. Pl...
Asked by Gody from Zimbabwe
| Aug. 26, 2016 21:01
Sir, I am a student and want to study in China in Nanjing University of ...
Asked by Mr.Muhammad Qasim from Pakistan
| Jan. 06, 2010 04:38
How much does it cost to travel from Beijing Airport to Shandong Jianzhu Un...
Asked by Segun Folawewo from Nigeria
| Oct. 07, 2016 19:57
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)