Asked by Farhan from Pakistan | Sep. 30, 2012 15:45
About:Universities Enrolling Foreign Students

Farhan from Pakistan! Want to study in china *civil engineering

Hi. I need some information, I want to do Bachelor in civil engineering from china.. so whats the requirement?? is it necessary that we have to learn Chinese first??
is it not possible to study in ENGLISH language for Int'l students?
and what about SHENYANG JIANZHU University?? r they offering Bacelor of civil engineering in ENGLISH language to Int'l students?? PLEASE need answer in detail, reason.
Thanks & regards

Answers (1)
Answered by Cindy | Oct. 08, 2012 01:52
For details of the requirement, you need to contact with the university to consult about. It seems that you need to pass the HSK test (Hanyu Shuiping Kaoshi) if you want to study in China. It is possible to study in English language for Int'l students. Shenyang Jianzhu University is good at Civil Engineering and they offer civil engineering in English for int'l students. You can try to apply it.
Related Questions:
i love china and i want to study civil engineering in china plz tell about ...
Asked by Mr.Awais from Pakistan
| Sep. 18, 2009 20:29
How to get study visa of china and totally expenses of visa?
Asked by Shehroz Mehmood from Pakistan
| Jan. 02, 2016 20:52
I want to study mechanical engineering in China. Please tell me the require...
Asked by Mr.Ahmed from Pakistan
| Dec. 20, 2010 20:47
iwant to study engineering in china what are the chinese visas prices for p...
Asked by Mr.zain from pakistan
| Jan. 06, 2011 22:06
i want to get addmision in china engineering university
Asked by Mr.tariiq azam khan from pakistan
| Aug. 05, 2009 21:04
I am Farhan Khan from Pakistan living in Nanjing, Jiangsu
Asked by farhan from Pakistan
| Jul. 12, 2016 03:34
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)