Asked by Joan from Australia | Jul. 11, 2016 04:22
About:China Consulate in Perth

Visa requirements for back to back cruises entering into China

My husband and I are Australian citizens who are sailing from Singapore on a 17 day cruise which overnights in Hong Kong on day 8 of the cruise then has a stopover in Shanghai on day 12 for 11 hours, finally berthing in Beijing (Tianjin) on day 17, the last day of the cruise. That same evening we will be departing on the same cruise ship visiting the exact same ports for the exact same time but in reverse order back to our starting point in Singapore.
The cruise line has stipulated that we need a double entry permit for China in their list of requirements for each 17 day cruise.
Our question is do we now need a multiple entry permit to cover us for both cruises?

Answers (1)
Answered by Richard from India | Jul. 11, 2016 22:21
Joan, what the cruise line told you is correct. A double entry permit can cover your trip.
Related Questions:
I have just asked a question about visa requirements for entering china fro...
Asked by Pandora Theos from Australia
| Jul. 09, 2017 21:41
I am an Australian Citizen travelling from Auckland to shanghai and back an...
Asked by Mary from New Zealand
| Oct. 31, 2012 02:02
visa requirements for south african citizens for entering Guangzhou from Ho...
Asked by Nicola from South Africa
| Jun. 27, 2013 02:36
Hello, is it true that you can renew your x2 visa in China?
Asked by Kim from Uk
| May. 14, 2018 03:07
I am planning on visiting China entering from mongolia then going to Hong K...
Asked by Kirstin from United Kingdom
| Apr. 23, 2017 22:47
Are there any requirements for entering with prescribed medications in Chin...
Asked by Joyce W. from USA
| Aug. 20, 2013 22:24
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)