Asked by Mohammad from Qatar | Jul. 04, 2016 20:57
About:China Embassy in Qatar

L visa for Pakistani

Hi I'm in Qatar I want visit to PRC with my family (5) person I am booking hotel and round trip ticket do I need invitation latter or no need if need where I can get this latter in Doha any one help me which agency can get this letter for me thanks

Answers (2)
Answered by Betty from United Kingdom | Jul. 05, 2016 03:27
I'm afraid you still need the invitation letter from China Tourism Bureau. You can contact a local agency in Doha to see if they can give you some help. If not, you can contact for some help.
Answered by Riyaz from Qatar | Jul. 08, 2016 09:12
Hi Betty I find agency in Doha and they tell me we are get invitation letter for you and I give him passport they scan to China now I call him after three days they told me still not update from china that true can i wait more days or what I m doing thank
Related Questions:
l have Pakistani Passport,and now l am studying in Malaysia,l want to get a...
Asked by Mr.Ali Asghar Khan from Malaysia
| Oct. 09, 2009 20:37
in how much cash i will get work visa of china my qualification is D pharma...
Asked by imtiaz from Pakistan
| Jun. 06, 2013 01:53
Kindly any one can inform me (pakistani)passport, Extension on L visa for 3...
Asked by Mr.LUCKY from Pakistan
| Mar. 31, 2010 01:55
Hi i m pakistani international student in Australia and i intend to visit c...
Asked by Awais from Pakistan
| Feb. 12, 2018 20:50
Change L visa into S1 within mainland?
Asked by ALi from Pakistan
| Sep. 04, 2013 04:08
US Permanent Resident, Pakistani Passport
Asked by QAA from USA
| Mar. 29, 2016 21:28
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)