Asked by S K WONG from Malaysia | Jun. 29, 2016 02:58
About:Guangzhou - Zhuhai Intercity High Speed Train

1. We, a family of 4 from Malaysia. We want to visit Macau-Guangzhou.

We want to take the high-speed train to GZ.
1. Do we need to have a visa to enter Zhuhai from Macau?
2. How do we get from a hotel from Macau to Zhuhai? Taxi or by bus?
3. Can we buy the train tickets on the spot at the counter?
4. What other documents we need to provide when we buy the train tickets?
5. How much money we have to pay?

Answers (1)
Answered by Lisa from Mexico | Jun. 29, 2016 04:14
You need visa to enter mainland. Taxi and buses are available to the Gongbei Pass. You can buy the ticket after you arrival if you are not in a very tight schedule since many rides between a day. You need the passport for the ticket and cost CNY70 to 90 per person.
Related Questions:
buy china siberian rail ticket online
Asked by Mooi Chin Koh from Malaysia
| Aug. 24, 2016 04:25
My family want to visit Disneyland in Shanghai, and we prepare to visit for...
Asked by Leonora Panganiban from Philippines
| May. 24, 2018 01:40
How to get the immigration stamp if I am arriving by train?
Asked by A Reddy from India
| Sep. 29, 2016 21:23
I am iranian. I was working in Malaysia and I like to visit Hong kong befor...
Asked by man from Malaysia
| Jul. 30, 2011 22:13
we are family of 4, we want to go to big Buddha in lantau island, can we ta...
Asked by Edwina from Singapore
| Jul. 23, 2016 21:29
For a 1 week visit to Beijing on an Australian passport, what visa do I nee...
Asked by Kew Moi Siew from Australia
| Oct. 05, 2011 22:09
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)