Asked by Qing from Malaysia | Jun. 22, 2016 07:15
About:FAQ of Chinese Visa Application

Malaysia passport holder fly off from Philippines

Hi, I am planning to go PRC from Manila at 14 October (ticket has bought).
1)Can I apply double entry visa right now in June here in Philippines PRC consulate with my Philippines working permit in order to obtain 6months validity entry permit.
2) Can I apply tourist L type in Malaysia but fly off from Manila to PRC and back to Manila from PRC with tourist visa entry to phillipines?

Because I am going to resign from existing company and it takes time to get working permit in new company. Hopefully you can answer my question. Thanks!

Answers (1)
Answered by Barry from Finland | Jun. 22, 2016 21:51
1. Qing, of course, you can apply for it from there now, but I cannot assure if you can get double entry one because your residence is about to expire soon. You are advised to apply for the double entry one in Malaysia.
2. You can apply for it in Malaysia but fly off from Manila to PRC, and then back to Manila with Philippines tourist visa. However, please note that you should get a Philippines tourist entry permit before you leave.
Related Questions:
My mother in law is a China passport holder, can she used multiple entry vi...
Asked by Faith from Philippines
| Mar. 18, 2016 21:35
I am a philippine passport holder and needs a china visa and I'm a tourist ...
Asked by Eugene from Philippines
| Oct. 14, 2016 21:56
144 hrs TWOV
Asked by Judiah from Romania
| Apr. 10, 2018 09:24
Can Thailand citizenship go for a China visa in Malaysia?
Asked by Sue from Thailand
| Mar. 27, 2017 01:58
Can Malaysia passport holder enter ShenZhen from Hong Kong without VISA?
Asked by Chee from SG
| May. 02, 2016 01:30
Dear Sir, I would be travelling to Malaysia from Thailand via China. I ...
Asked by Mr.JANAKA from SRI LANKA
| Jul. 24, 2010 22:14
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)