Asked by Samantha from USA | Jun. 21, 2016 01:30
About:FAQ of Chinese Visa Application

Tourist Visa, when to apply

I am from the USA, I plan to visit New Zealand for 1 month, and Australia for 1 month, before going to China for another month. How can I get my entry permit for China before I leave the USA? I don't want to apply too early and have it not be valid, but I also can't apply to late as I won't be in my home country.

Answers (1)
Answered by Frank from Canada | Jun. 21, 2016 03:33
Samantha, you can apply for it just before you leave USA. The application process normally takes four working days, so arrange the application a few days before you leave. You can prepare your passport, a copy of it, an application form glued with your bare-headed photo, and round-trip tickets and hotel booking record. Then go to the embassy or consulate to submit the application.
Related Questions:
Can I apply for a dual entry tourist visa when I first apply for it outside...
Asked by Bill Dickson from Australia
| Feb. 27, 2014 01:07
hi, can i apply visa when reach at guilin?
Asked by Ms.YSL from Malaysia
| Sep. 02, 2009 21:40
Best time to apply for L visa if my travel is on Oct 20, 2011
Asked by Don Moja from Singapore
| Sep. 05, 2011 02:15
do chinese passport holders need interview when apply for turkish tourist v...
Asked by natalie waller from uk
| Jun. 03, 2012 20:34
Can I apply for a tourist visa and then when in China apply for a work visa...
Asked by Mark from South Africa
| Jan. 12, 2017 20:36
If I apply for 72h free transit, can i apply for tourist visa when Im in Ch...
Asked by RJ from UAE
| Dec. 27, 2015 21:40
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)