Asked by Cal from Australia | Jun. 16, 2016 20:49
About:FAQ of Chinese Visa Application

More than one Visa

I have used one of my double entry for PRC already. I am using the second to enter PRC from Mongolia in a few weeks but i have a problem. I've read about the very high cost and difficulty of getting an entry permit in Kyrgyzstan which is where i want to head to from xinjiang in chinas west before heading back into PRC and making my way south to enter Vietnam. My question is although i still have a valid 60 day entry permit for PRC can i apply for another single entry 30 day tourist L type in Ulaanbaatar. I dont want to get stuck in Kyrgyzstan as its expensive to fly to SE asia from there. or am i just going to have to do Kyrgyzstan another time?

Answers (1)
Answered by Kris from Republic of Korea | Jun. 16, 2016 21:07
Cal, because you have a 60-day entry permit on your passport, I’m afraid you cannot apply for another 30-day tourist L type in Ulaanbaatar. Maybe you’d better go to Kyrgyzstan next time.
Related Questions:
Are there more than one cruise ports in Shanghai?
Asked by Josephine Lemon from Great Britain
| Mar. 12, 2018 21:19
What is the best way to get to the Yunan ethnic village from the Golden eag...
Asked by Talma Manor from Israel
| Apr. 13, 2014 03:49
Can I travel by airplane within Mainland China on an tourist visa and witho...
Asked by Mike from Sweden
| Apr. 06, 2015 04:26
i want to travel, after beijing to hong kong and macau,i need more than one...
Asked by nelson from Netherlands
| May. 22, 2013 03:57
I am traveling to Shenzen via Hong Kong, do I need more than one Visa to tr...
Asked by Patricia
| Jun. 04, 2011 01:58
Can anybody help me? My nationality is Nepali but currently I am working in...
Asked by Anil from Nepal
| Jun. 27, 2016 21:27
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)