Asked by Harsh Vardhan from India | Jun. 16, 2016 08:29
About:Chinese Embassies and Consulates

Where should I apply for China Visa in India?

I am an Indian citizen and my passport was issued at Patna, Bihar, India. The address I am currently living is also in the same city.

I am going for an exchange programme to Tsinghua University, Beijing and I have a letter from them addressed to the Chinese Embassy, New Delhi. Is it compulsory for me to get the entry permit from Consulate General of China at Kolkata or can I also get it from the Chinese embassy at New Delhi? It'll be a great hassle for me to ask Tsinghua again for the invitation letter. Please reply ASAP.

Answers (1)
Answered by Richard from Denmark | Jun. 17, 2016 02:15
Harsh, if so, you should apply for it at the CVASC in Kolkata if the area you live belongs to its consular district. I think the invitation letter can be used at the CVSSC in Kolkata even though it is addressed to the Chinese Embassy, New Delhi.
Related Questions:
I am a US citizen currently in India needing a tourist visa to visit China ...
Asked by bala Holalkere from Indiab
| Feb. 12, 2012 01:30
Are there any hospitals in Gurgaon, India where we can get examined physica...
Asked by Anil from India
| Jun. 09, 2012 04:08
how can i get M visa in india ? and where do i apply in india?
Asked by yogesh balsara from India
| Jun. 30, 2016 04:46
china business visa for 20 days
Asked by k.anbalagan from India
| Feb. 20, 2012 01:37
I am applying for a F visa to china and am currently in the UK
Asked by gee from United Kingdom
| Aug. 06, 2013 04:33
i am from hyderabad ap india whwre should i apply for visa
Asked by Mr.pankaj from india
| May. 20, 2010 22:09
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)