Asked by mario from Canada | Jun. 12, 2016 13:04
About:China Consulate in Montreal

hi, i am mario. i want to go to wuhan,china, for vacation, do i need a visa and how long is it

i have a friend that lives in china and i want to visit my friend, is it possible to do so with just a passport or do i need an entry permit. i would want to visit my friend for two weeks. please give me an answer. and if i do need how long would it take to get one. i have a valid passport.

Answers (1)
Answered by Howard from Singapore | Jun. 13, 2016 22:17
Mario, you need to apply for an entry permit to go there and a tourist L type is suitable to your situation.
You can ask your friend to issue an invitation letter to you and then prepare other relevant materials including your passport and its copy, the application form, and a passport-style photo. Afterwards, submit all the documents to the CVASC to apply for the L type. it usually takes 4 working days to process your application.
Related Questions:
Hi my name Is Mario from Uruguay ,I going to hong kong to get the tourist...
Asked by Mr.Mario from Uruguay
| Aug. 18, 2010 21:05
Flight Early, check in night before in Shanghai Pudong airport
Asked by mario from italy
| Apr. 20, 2014 22:47
Why do i keep finding 5 cent coins everywhere. What is it telling me?
Asked by Mario Moss from Australia
| Oct. 23, 2016 20:38
Dear Sir, Hi! My name is Mario, I'm here right now in Dongguan, China for ...
Asked by Mr.Ramon from Philippines
| Sep. 07, 2010 03:31
I need a zip/postal code for: Doutor Mario Soares Macau please. Thank you
Asked by tom from belgium
| Nov. 29, 2016 21:43
Hi, we are from Saskatchewan, can we mail the visa request to your office?
Asked by mario from canada
| Feb. 15, 2015 21:18
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)