Asked by mian from United Kingdom | Jun. 12, 2016 08:08
About:Marriage Registration in China

my wife is chinese and I am Pakistani , married in uk .

We are married for last 5 year and its been officially registered in uk civic center . Now we plan to go back to pakistan . If I want join my wife in china what visa do I need to apply and what documents are required. Will uk marriage be recognised in china . Do i have to attest my marriage certificate from chinese embassy in uk.

Answers (1)
Answered by Jesse from Netherlands | Jun. 13, 2016 21:43
Mian, you can apply for a Q type to join your wife in PRC. The required documents include your passport and its copy, the application form, a recently-taken passport-sized color photo, your residence permit in UK, an invitation letter from your wife and the her Chinese ID card and your marriage certificate.
You need to get your marriage certificate attested at the embassy of PRC in UK.
Related Questions:
hi i am a british citizen living in the uk my wife has a pakistani passport...
Asked by Mr.ali from United Kingdom
| Sep. 11, 2009 04:39
Hi i am Pakistani citizen and last time i got married in China , my wife is...
Asked by Mr.Rehman from Pakistan
| Nov. 17, 2009 21:34
Can my chinese wife invite my brother and sisters?
Asked by Shahzad from Pakistan
| Jan. 27, 2016 19:54
me and my wife has multiple entry visa for the UK. We are pakistani nationa...
Asked by Mr.syed from pakistan
| Jul. 08, 2010 23:18
I am a Nigeria national married to a Chinese lady and currently in China wi...
Asked by Mr.Nwokocha D.O from Nigeria
| Nov. 20, 2010 02:15
I want to visit Hong Kong with my two kids in October, so how can I get vis...
Asked by Nasir Jamal from Saudi Arabia
| Jul. 21, 2014 04:17
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)