Asked by Bet K from Canada | Jun. 09, 2016 02:05
About:72-Hour Visa-Free Transit FAQ

What type of China visa do I need? Regular one, 72hr. free transit and the cost ?

We are Flying from Vancouver Canada January 2017 to Shanghai to board a same day 16 night cruise to Japan, Taiwan, Philippine, Vietnam & Hong Kong . Return flight from Hong to Vancouver with a 7 hrs. layover from Shanghai (Sha airport) then boarding the flight from Shanghai (PVG) airport to Vancouver. What type do we need? Regular one or 72hr free transit. where to apply & what cost? How far between the two airport in Shanghai, do they offer shuttle at the airport?

Answers (1)
Answered by Monica from USA | Jun. 10, 2016 04:15
Hello there! Considering your situation, you are eligible for the 24 hour direct transit for both transits in Shanghai. In this case, no entry permit is needed. And it is free of charge.
Pudong airport is about 37 miles from Hongqiao airport. You can take airport shuttle bus line 1 from Pudong airport to get Hongqiao airport.
Related Questions:
Asked by Bet K from Canada About:24-Hour Free Transit FAQ What type of Chi...
Asked by Bet K from Canada
| Dec. 14, 2016 21:46
Flying from USA to Shanghai staying less than 144 hours then to Tiawan,
Asked by Ann from USA
| Dec. 14, 2016 19:45
I have a multi entry F visa for business if i visit China as a toursist do ...
Asked by Mark Heywood from United Kingdom
| Feb. 17, 2013 03:17
Multiple Airlines?
| May. 24, 2014 04:23
What does it takes to travel from Nigeria to China on business trip.
Asked by nicholas from Nigeria
| Mar. 31, 2013 22:07
Transit visas for cruise ships
Asked by Michel from United states
| Dec. 30, 2014 03:23
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)