Asked by Ahmad from Pakistan | Jun. 06, 2016 07:28
About:Embassy & Consulates of Pakistan in China

Visit to macau to exit and enter to china again

Hi , i am ahmad from pakistan, now i am in zhengzhou city and i have M visa right now but now i want to change it to student X type and i want to exit through macau and enter to mainland again, i have my admission letter and jw202 form, how to apply for macau entry, and where is the macau consulate office. Please provise me macau official website and address in china

Answers (1)
Answered by Nancy from Republic of Korea | Jun. 07, 2016 21:45
Ahmad, actually, you can try to convert your M type to student X type at the exit and entry administration of the local PSB.
Actually, it’s not easy for you to get the student X type even when you go to Macau.
Anyway, if you want to apply for Macau tourist entry permit, you should first prepare those documents containing copy of your passport, hotel reservation, flight itinerary, the application form, a half-length color photo, your financial standing proof, and your travel plan, as well as your M type in mainland PRC. Afterwards, hand in your application to Beijing Office of Macau SAR government to apply for it.
Address: no. 8, Wangfujing East Street, 16th/F, Macau Center, Dongcheng District, Beijing
Telephone: (0086)10-58138010
Related Questions:
hi.this is Venkat again,if i want to visit Macau and shin shin in china.i n...
Asked by Mr.venkat from australia
| Dec. 31, 2008 00:11
I am visiting Guangzhou on single entry Chinese VISA . Can I visit Macau un...
Asked by DS from New Zealand
| Jul. 31, 2013 01:59
Dear sir/madam once again, i have macau visit visa and i am planing to go ...
Asked by Mrs.chandrakala from nepal
| Sep. 08, 2010 04:49
is there any medical when you apply a visit visa for macau?
Asked by carmelita from Philippines
| Mar. 12, 2015 04:31
How can I get visa her in Phil.going to china?
Asked by Marites from Philippines
| Apr. 01, 2012 01:54
hello,plan to visit again in macau,i was there last feb 2012,if i like to s...
Asked by nicole from Philippines
| Sep. 20, 2012 02:24
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)