Asked by kevin from China | Jun. 05, 2016 22:56
About:China Work Visa

2 year work experience requirement explanation

Hi i am preparing documents to provide to my prospective company in Beijing to apply for employment license for me. But issue is that my 2 year work experience that should be post graduation experience has 1 month got overlapped with my bachelors degree duration. My question is that what is impact of this kind of issue. is this process a clear Yes/No kind of thing or is there any special consideration for applications. if there is a chance of rejection then what can i do about this problem? any suggestions are appreciated. Thank You

Answers (1)
Answered by Jesse from Malaysia | Jun. 07, 2016 20:27
Kevin, I don’t think it will be a big problem. It’s still possible for you to get the employment license. Don’t worry! You can just submit the documents to apply for it.
Related Questions:
can I get the Z visa without the 2 year experience?
Asked by Elisa from Germany
| Sep. 11, 2018 18:56
Applying for Z Visa without Work experience
Asked by Golden from British Virgin Island
| Oct. 24, 2018 18:56
My son 17 yrs old (uk citizen) wants to visit his cousin (uk citizen) in Ho...
Asked by John from Uk
| Jun. 07, 2016 22:33
hello,i am holding X visa,it will expired in 3 months,
Asked by Bijaya from Nepal
| Feb. 26, 2016 21:09
I have been denied Z visa before and a company wants to hire me again.
Asked by Az from Nepal
| Jul. 06, 2015 22:56
I'm applying for a tourist visa for the first time. I already submitted all...
Asked by Ms.cucu from Philippines
| Jan. 29, 2011 20:36
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)