Asked by Mr.LAODING | Jun. 05, 2016 09:37
About:Visa Policy of China

X1 visa in Hong Kong

My daughter has a scholarship and a Letter of Invitation to study Chinese at a public uni. here in Henan. I teach at the same university on a Z type. She is on a S2 type now (multiple-entry) and is a U.S. citizen, like me. Can she get her X1 in Hong Kong? Where should she go and aside from her passport and the Letter of Invitation what else would she need?

Answers (1)
Answered by Henry from China | Jun. 06, 2016 04:42
Laoding, in my opinion, she can possibly get the X1 without going to HK. She can do this at the local exit and entry administration office actually. If the officer tells her she couldn't, then she can go to HK to get the X1. Aside from her passport, the required documents include the application form, a passport-style photo, the registration form of temporary residence which she got at the police station before, admission letter and JW 201 or 202 letter from the university.
Related Questions:
Can i go in and out of Hong Kong, Macau & Taiwan with an X1 (1 entry) Chine...
Asked by Fernando from Mexico
| Sep. 06, 2016 20:37
I'm a Nigerian leaving in China with X1 type. what do I need for 7 days to...
Asked by awosika Olakanmi from Nigeria
| Sep. 13, 2017 22:59
How Can I apply for Chinese student visa(X1)?
Asked by Janice from Hong kong
| Mar. 22, 2014 03:05
Obtain a visa twice with the same application material, possible?
Asked by Ludo from italy
| Feb. 24, 2017 19:41
visa required or not?
Asked by Anoop from India
| Jan. 07, 2017 23:46
Tourist visas changed to Student X1 and Spouse S1 visas inland
Asked by Aaron from USA
| Apr. 23, 2018 01:57
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)