Asked by haitham kalakeche from Lebanon | Jun. 05, 2016 02:19
About:China Embassy in Lebanon

multi entries

I'm Lebanese and i had a residence visa in china under my company now expired, i'm still working with them for overseas market for the same company, i'm coming next week to beirut for holiday and i want to have a multi entry permit for my company in china what kind of documents need to prepare to support my form
please advise! and how many days it will take with urgent express process ?

Answers (1)
Answered by Iris from Ireland | Jun. 06, 2016 04:16
You need to submit the following supporting documents, including:
1. an invitation letter from your company;
2. round-trip tickets and hotel bookings;
3. a copy of your previous entry permit to China;
4. A bank saving certificate issued by a bank in Lebanon, with a balance not less than 6,000 dollars;
5. A copy of the business license of your company;
6. Other documents that the officer things necessary.

If you use urgent service, it only takes two working days to deal with your application.
Related Questions:
What is the Visa Cost for Multi Entries for two years and 1 Entry for 1 Yea...
Asked by Joyce Lee from Canada
| Jul. 03, 2014 03:26
when can we apply for 5 year multi-entries visa? How much?
Asked by Yang Y from Australia
| Jan. 29, 2018 21:42
we heard to apply multi entries for 2 year is nearly impossible, how to get...
Asked by t
| Apr. 11, 2012 20:39
How to get the China Visa in Washington State
Asked by Gavri Grossman
| May. 26, 2013 04:02
I'm going on a cruise, next year I want to visit again can i apply for mult...
Asked by lee from Canada
| May. 13, 2014 01:45
Hello sirs, I’m Libyan passport holder I have multi entries Chinese visa M,...
Asked by ASHRAF from LIBYA
| Feb. 03, 2015 03:53
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)