Asked by SA from Turkey | Jun. 03, 2016 07:17
About:China Private Visit Visa

Work Z type and S1 type

I am an American citizen and my husband is a Turkish citizen. We currently live in Ankara, Turkey. I have recently been offered and accepted a job teaching at a university in PRC and will start at the end of August.

We have been told that we have to apply for a visa together since I will apply for a Z work type and he will apply on my S1 type. However, my residence permit in Turkey expires September 1st and it needs at least 6 months validity for me to apply in Turkey. He does not have a U.S. residence permit. However, he has a visitor entry permit and we will be visiting the U.S. in August.

Any advice? We prefer not to be separated for 2 months while I get my residence permit.

Answers (1)
Answered by Mindy from Switzerland | Jun. 03, 2016 20:56
SA, if so, you two can go to USA first and then apply for the work Z type and S type from there. His visitor entry permit to US will allow him to apply from there, don’t worry!
The documents you need to provide include your passport and copy of its data page, the application form with a passport-style photo attached, alien employment permit and the invitation letter of a duly authorized unit.
The documents he needs to provide contain his passport and copy of its data page, the application form, a passport-style photo, copies of the documents of your application form work Z type, copy of your alien employment permit, and an invitation letter from you.
Afterwards, submit the applications to the embassy of PRC to apply for them.
Related Questions:
About work visa in china
Asked by Zaib ali from Pakistan
| Nov. 06, 2017 21:56
I'm planning to teach in China. My school in China will apply the visa for ...
Asked by Liz from Singapore
| Nov. 23, 2016 19:05
Is attestation of education documents are mandatory for China work Z type.
Asked by susmita from India
| Aug. 09, 2017 23:02
validity of Z visa
Asked by Rohit Singh from India
| Sep. 13, 2015 22:10
What is the meaning of Z type in visa application
Asked by Yvonne from Kenya
| Dec. 20, 2016 20:18
my ALT and liver tests are normal. but hepatitis B is still positive. i wan...
Asked by faiza from Pakistan
| Jul. 18, 2015 22:14
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)