Asked by Johnny from South Korea | Jun. 03, 2016 03:00
About:72-Hour Visa-Free Transit FAQ

Visa requirement, can I use the 72 hour free transit in Beijing

I am traveling from South Korea to Beijing with a stay of less than 72 hours. I then head to Japan but I have a two hour layover in South Korea. After four days in Japan I head back to South Korea. Am I eligible for the 72 hour free transit in Beijing?

Answers (1)
Answered by Roy from China | Jun. 03, 2016 03:14
If so, you cannot use the 72 hour free transit in Beijing because you will fly back to South Korea after stopping in Beijing. You need to apply for a tourist L type for your stop in Beijing.
Related Questions:
Flying into PVG then 36 hours later going to SIN with stopover in BKK
Asked by Mark from USA
| Oct. 10, 2015 21:34
I am US citizen would like to go to Guilin from Hongkong and Guilin to Indo...
Asked by John from USA
| Feb. 04, 2015 20:48
I have a US passport. If I depart from Narita to go to Beijing, can I use 7...
Asked by Chris from USA
| Jan. 01, 2016 19:51
I am American, I want to fly to Chengdu from HK for 2 days-spend 1 night an...
Asked by win from USA
| May. 12, 2017 04:18
i will be flying fro Russia to Beijing to Changsha and then a seperate tick...
Asked by Steed from america from Russia
| Jun. 16, 2017 03:12
I have a French passport, I will fly from Taipei to Beijing to visit Peking...
Asked by Rufin from France
| Nov. 18, 2015 20:49
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)