Asked by Karen from USA | May. 28, 2016 23:40
About:China Embassy in Mexico

I have a Mexican Passport but I reside in the US. What documentation do I need to get 4 a work visa?

A Chinese school is offering me a possible job (not as a teacher). I would like to know what type of entry permit do I need to apply for, and what are the requirements for that?
Does it help if I've been in China with a "F" type before?

Answers (1)
Answered by Jackson from USA | May. 30, 2016 03:58
Karen, you need to apply for Z type, which requires your passport, a photocopy of your passport's info page, a filled-out application form attached with your recent photo, a work license and an invitation letter from duly authorized unit. The last two documents should be obtained by the school for you. If you apply from the US, you also need to submit the original and photocopy of your stay permit there.

It does help if you have got an F type before. Please submit a copy of it as well.
Related Questions:
I am traveling through China in transit to Thailand. Do I need a transit vi...
Asked by LCS from US/Mexico
| Sep. 04, 2015 01:50
Can I use the 144 hr visa to fly from HK-->Hangzhou-->Taiwan-->HK?
Asked by RL from Hong Kong
| Oct. 08, 2018 18:10
I have Mexican passport, Im US resident (Green Card) Im planning vacations ...
Asked by Maria Ramirez from USA
| Mar. 29, 2018 22:25
Obtain Chinese Travel Visa from Canada using USA Passport?
Asked by LZ from USA
| Oct. 16, 2013 02:12
US Permanent Resident, Pakistani Passport
Asked by QAA from USA
| Mar. 29, 2016 21:28
I have a Mexican passport , can I get a visa on arrival Thank you for your...
Asked by Henrique from Mexcio
| Sep. 09, 2016 02:50
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)