Asked by GARY DESCHENES from Canada | May. 27, 2016 05:15
About:China Business Visa

10 year M visa with family?

I am currently in PRC with a 10 year business M type. I must leave every 60 days and return back in. I would like to bring my Korean wife and 6 year old daughter to stay we me during this time, understanding that they will leave and return with me every 60 days. Is is possible to obtain this? They will give my wife a 90 days visit but my daughter only 30 days under a tourist L type. Do I have any options? Thank you in advance.

Answers (1)
Answered by Kim from Republic of Korea | May. 27, 2016 20:24
Gary, it’s possible for you to obtain that.
If your daughter gets a 30-day tourist L type, you can apply for an extension of her L type for another 30 days 7 days earlier before it expires at the exit and entry administration of the local PSB. In this case, she can stay for 60 days with you in PRC. And if your daughter holds Canadian passport, she can probably get the 10-year tourist L type with multiple entries.
Related Questions:
How to apply 10 year visa now since all my family members are in China and ...
Asked by Teresa from USA
| Sep. 03, 2016 01:44
Can a 10 year visa have a duration of 180 days?
Asked by Ashadelo from USA
| Jan. 28, 2015 20:26
Will visa expires sooner?
Asked by Mack from South African
| May. 15, 2018 03:07
Just Touring on a Business Visa
Asked by Katie from USA
| May. 10, 2016 22:47
How can I take 10 days for travel visa in china.
Asked by ahmet from Russia
| Aug. 21, 2011 20:47
Do I need a second Chinese Visa
Asked by JL from USA
| Jan. 14, 2016 02:53
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)