Asked by Magz from Britain | May. 25, 2016 02:13
About:China Visa Renewal and Extension

L visa and f type- so you need an f type if you already have a L type permitting entry for 90 days

if one already carries an L type, and is now needing to obtain a an F type will the L type be invalid once the new F type is purchased? Or can both be carried at the same time?

Is there a need to purchase a business F type if one already has a tourist L type as they both permit 90 days stay per entry?

From Uk. Thank you.

Answers (1)
Answered by Gloria from Singapore | May. 25, 2016 20:23
Magz, one cannot hold both types at the same time, so if you purchase an F type, the L type you have currently will be voided. You can only have one type each time. If your L type have stay duration of 90 days, there is no need to purchase an F type.
Related Questions:
Is it possible to change L visa to F type
Asked by Sar from Malaysia
| Jun. 07, 2017 04:43
Have ten-year L-visa but need F-type for lectures this summer. Will I lose ...
Asked by Simon from South Korea
| May. 04, 2017 04:08
About F visa, do I have to go to Hong kong personal,or I can send the docum...
Asked by Jana from Serbia
| Dec. 18, 2013 00:27
Can i apply for a china visa at the Kenyan consulate in Beijing?
Asked by Wayne from Kenya
| Apr. 07, 2014 01:12
Applying for S2 visa whilst in China on a tourist visa
Asked by Lindy from South Africa
| Feb. 19, 2017 01:51
Change group visa to personal one
Asked by Jolien from Netherlands
| Apr. 16, 2016 02:55
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)