Asked by Alex Tarbox from United Kingdom | May. 24, 2016 12:53
About:China Embassy in South Korea

applying for a student visa after having a toursit one

I am travelling in PRC in the summer on a tourist L type before studying abroad there in September, I have been told that I can change my tourist L type for a student one in South Korea. I will only be in South Korea therefore for a few weeks, will it be possible to do this without a visa for south Korea or one of those ARC card things, or will this not be possible?

Answers (1)
Answered by Paul from Thailand | May. 25, 2016 21:54
Alex, it is possible for you to apply for the student X type in South Korea, while it may not be easy because you just stay there for a few weeks and without ARC card.
Actually, you can try to convert tourist L type to student X type when you in PRC. You can try to change it at the exit and entry administration of the local PSB.
Related Questions:
hello ,IS TYPED Visa Application Form with one passport photo is needed for...
Asked by Mr.bhnag from bangladesh
| Jan. 17, 2010 04:16
How many days or weeks it takes to give student visa after applying?
Asked by Williams
| May. 27, 2013 00:58
X visa requirements
Asked by Carlos from Rwanda
| Aug. 12, 2018 20:14
Visa free entry as tourist, reenter as student?
Asked by Christine from Austria
| Aug. 02, 2013 02:22
Visa with a pick up form
Asked by Tashan from Zimbabwe
| Oct. 16, 2017 21:47
If I'm applying for an S1 visa, how many enteries and exits out of the coun...
Asked by Ansh from China
| Feb. 07, 2015 02:12
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)