Asked by Gary from Indonesia | May. 24, 2016 04:06
About:Chinese Temporary Residence Permit

hello , I have question related to X visa and residence permit.

how long the duration of X1 and Temp Residence permit (study for about 4 years in China university)? Do I need to renew the X1 or Temp residence permit? or is it made for one go?

what happened if my passport expires at the middle of the duration of my study? should I just need to renew my passport, or I need to make X1 and Temp residence permit all over again?

Thank you

Answers (1)
Answered by Snow from Austria | May. 25, 2016 20:46
Gary, usually, the X1 type is issued to those who intend to study in PRC for more than180 days and the X1 type just have single entry. After you get the X1 type and enter PRC, you need to apply for the temporary residence permit which will allow you to enter and exit for unlimited times. You just need to renew your residence permit every year 30 days before it expires.

If your passport expires at the middle of the duration of your study, you should renew your passport and if your residence permit is still valid then, you don’t need to renew it.
Related Questions:
Hi, I have a question regarding applying the X visa. I am holding an Indone...
Asked by Ms.Lily from Indonesia
| Nov. 21, 2009 04:31
Have a long term (3 years) X visa issued in Nanjing and want to rent an apa...
Asked by Antonio from China
| Sep. 09, 2015 01:28
This is not related to Baggage Allowance. I have a question regarding Trav...
Asked by Mr.William from USA
| Jun. 22, 2009 20:33
How much time it takes to go to Longji Terrace Field?
Asked by Georgia from USA
| Apr. 07, 2017 03:09
Moroccan with business M that want to change it to student x2 in Korea
Asked by Mimi from Morocco
| Aug. 09, 2018 18:35
I have x visa , studying in Wuhan univesity , Hubei province . My question ...
Asked by Mr.Aziz from Egypt
| Nov. 19, 2010 02:06
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)