Asked by Rahul from India | May. 24, 2016 03:53
About:Chinese Embassies and Consulates

Registering At PSB


I would like to ask two questions here.

1) I will be Staying in China With my friends in their University Dormitory, they are also Foreigners with 1 year residence permit . Will there be a problem while registering at the PSB.?

2) I will arrive at Shanghai on Saturday in Evening, and as per Chinese law you should Register within 24 Hours you arrive. So the next day will be Sunday and i can register only on Monday, is there any Exception for this kind of Situation or Shall i Change my travel dates.?

Thanks for your response in Advance.

Answers (1)
Answered by Linda from Russia | May. 25, 2016 04:32
Hi Rahul! Staying in your friend's dormitory won't be a problem when registering at the PSB. For what I know, the police station is closed at weekends, but usually there will be someone on duty. So you don't need to change the travel date.
Related Questions:
Can I get a 72 hr transit visa even though I don't have an invitation lette...
Asked by tab from canada
| Oct. 19, 2013 03:31
Precautions for obtaining a Z Visa
Asked by Jade from India
| Aug. 23, 2014 00:57
HI I overstayed my visa twice once last year for 1 day by accident I was la...
Asked by Mr.Jack from United Kingdom
| Dec. 15, 2010 03:06
Hello, I came to China on 'F' visa(business visa), my visa will expire in ...
Asked by Mr.ZEESHAN from China
| Sep. 04, 2010 20:19
Transit without visa - registering with police station within 24 hours
Asked by Mike from Canada
| Jan. 04, 2013 02:37
Is there a PSB in Jingzhou that caters for visa extensions?
Asked by Ms.Kirsty from England
| May. 19, 2010 01:37
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)