Asked by Michelle from NZ | May. 21, 2016 08:32
About:Apply for China Visa in a Third Country

needing to apply for Chinese visa in London

Hi, we are currently travelling around Europe and have been away from NZ for 5 months. We wish to travel back to NZ through Asia and spend some time in China. We will be travelling to London in August - can we apply for a entry permit there to enter China in October? If so, can you give us details of where we will apply and the time it will take to get the visa. We are after a tourist visa that we will probably extend as we hope to spend 2 months in China. Thanks

Answers (1)
Answered by Jeff from Australia | May. 23, 2016 04:21
Michelle, you can apply for it when you are in London in August. You need to visit the CVASC office in London to apply for a tourist L type to PRC. And remember that you need to book an appointment on the website of CVASC in advance. The application process only takes four working days. If possible, you can directly apply for a single-entry L type with 2-month stay duration so that you don't need to extend it.
Related Questions:
Can you apply for a Chinese visa (from London) if you are a US citizen stud...
Asked by Melanie Malaviya from USA
| Oct. 12, 2017 21:10
can I apply direct to the Chinese Embassy in London by post for a visa
Asked by Alan Binding from England
| Jan. 26, 2015 20:04
Can I apply directly in Embassy in London without China Visa Service Centre...
Asked by Martin from United Kingdom
| Jan. 31, 2016 01:09
London - Peking - Hong Kong - Shanghai - London
Asked by Fabian Flatz from Austria
| Sep. 30, 2017 16:51
What are the requirements for UK passport holders entering mainland China f...
Asked by Liam from England
| Sep. 16, 2014 20:57
Am from Ethiopia, and I came to china with business visa,
Asked by Yordanos from Ethiopia
| Jul. 06, 2017 04:51
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)