Asked by Paul from Netherlands | May. 18, 2016 07:58
About:Guangzhou - Shenzhen - Hong Kong High Speed Train

E-ticket Guangzhou/Shenzhen to Hong Kong

On August 8th I'll be travelling from mainland China to HK. However in order to apply for a visa I need to proof (e-ticket) I'm leaving China. Before I'll be going to HK I'll stay in Guilin. For me it doesn't matter if I travel via GZ/SZ or any other place. I need the e-ticket within a few weeks from now, because I'll be travelling through Mongolia first and I think it's quite hard to apply for a Chinese visa in Mongolia as I don't have an invitation letter. Does anyone know where to book an e-ticket from mainland China to HK almost 3 months in advance?

Answers (1)
Answered by Agustin | May. 18, 2016 19:24
The GZ/HK ticket only begin for sale 30 days within departure date. So it is impossible to get the confiration in advance. If flight are not your choice, you may check with the embassy to see if a kind of invoice can help for the application. If you book via an booking agent, you may ask them to offer you an invoice to proof that you paid for this trip already though it can only be issued later. Hope this will work.
Related Questions:
In order status it is showing paid ?
Asked by Karan Malik from India
| Jun. 16, 2016 23:00
Hi Bill thank you for your reply..Im just wondering about going back in hon...
Asked by Jessie from Philippines
| Mar. 26, 2018 01:23
How do I go from hong kong airport to foshan?
Mr.DYANISIS from Ireland
| Jun. 02, 2011 22:00
Writing eticket number on a piece of paper accepted?
Asked by Guest from Uk
| Sep. 23, 2014 21:58
Can you confirm the service charge for picking up the Eticket at the hotel ...
Asked by Irene from Canada
| Jan. 22, 2013 18:59
PVG E Ticket
Asked by Eric Gellman from United States
| Feb. 15, 2017 18:58
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)