Asked by Hani from Jordan | May. 18, 2016 00:41
About:Embassy & Consulates of Italy in China

Family tourist visa

I'm from Jordan lived here in Guangzhou China ... And I visit Italy many times .... This year I asked the agent apply for me and my wife and my son a tourist visa for vacation this summer .... The agent answer me your wife and the babe Cannot take visa from China .... I have resident permit here in PRC for more than 9 years + my wife already live with me here and already I do for them the residents visa to stay with me in PRC ..... I just didn't understand why I have to go back turkey to make for them the entry permit .... ( my wife and my son they have a turkish passport) I just want to know what to do ... And thank you so much

Answers (1)
Answered by Andy from Spain | May. 18, 2016 21:26
Hani, as far as I know, if your wife and son have Chinese residence permit, they can probably apply for it in PRC. You can contact with the VFS. Global and consult if they can apply for it in PRC. Here is the hot line: +86 20 3878 4008
Related Questions:
Is it possible to get the tourist visa for our family by July?
Asked by S. Khawaja from Pakistan
| May. 27, 2016 21:09
i will be visiting with my son to accompany him to study in china. my stay ...
Asked by pk bansal from India
| Jun. 21, 2014 02:36
how to get chinese tourist bureau letter for travling china with my family ...
Asked by dush from srilanka
| Mar. 09, 2015 00:54
We are a family of 4 from manila, how do we apply for a tourist visa?
Asked by Ramil from Philippines
| Jan. 21, 2013 03:49
Can you change a tourist visa into a family visit visa at the PSB within Ch...
Asked by Poly from China
| Aug. 14, 2016 01:17
My husband has 2 month business type entry permit for china.
Asked by beenish from Pakistan
| Feb. 14, 2015 00:05
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)