Asked by Andy from Taiwan | May. 14, 2016 11:33
About:China Visa

Applying for Z and S1 visa with dual nationality

My wife (Australian citizen) and myself (Canadian), currently living in Taiwan, need to apply for Z- and S1 entry permits. I heard a lot of comments that this is no longer possible in Hong Kong. If we go to Canada can we then obtain the visas together there? Or does my wife have to go to Australia for the S1 visa? She has no Canadian residence permit.

Answers (1)
Answered by Andrew from USA | May. 14, 2016 21:17
Hey Andy! Since you are now living in Taiwan, you can try to apply with the help of an agency there or try to apply from Hong Kong. Though not easy, there's still some possibility.

Anyway, if you go to Canada, I think you can apply for the Z and S1 types together there. Your wife doesn't have to go to Australia to apply.
Related Questions:
Is an invitation letter required for a Canadian citizen visiting friends in...
Asked by LeAnne from Canada
| Jul. 19, 2012 04:14
Hi, I just want to know how Goverment know about someone had dual national...
Asked by Ms.wei from australia
| Apr. 14, 2010 01:08
is it easy to get a travel visa to china?
Asked by Feng from United Kingdom
| Apr. 27, 2015 04:52
Chinese VIsa with dual citizenship
Asked by Candy from US
| Mar. 19, 2017 01:22
if i get married to my girlfriend in china, will be getting citizenship be ...
Asked by michael from USA
| Jul. 25, 2014 21:42
what about the spouse visa recently introduced in china that allows husban...
Asked by from england
| Nov. 19, 2010 02:52
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)