Asked by Scottishlaowai from Uk | May. 11, 2016 09:30
About:China Student Visa

X2 visa or short term business M type?

I have been living in PRC for two years on a full Z type working as a history teacher. I have the chance for a change of employment working in another industry however the job is not paid and is techniqually an internship for an agricultural company which is owned by a professor of Nanjing agricultural university. The study/internship is only 6 months long. Should I get a regular non resident permit business M type or should I get an X2 type? Does that cover internships? Or if I'm not being paid and will be out in sixth months should I get a tourist L type? Thanks

Answers (1)
Answered by Daisy from Singapore | May. 11, 2016 22:30
Dear, you cannot do it with a tourist L type or business M type because it will last for 6 months, but I think maybe you can do the internship with a student X type.
Related Questions:
is it possible to apply for an S2 visa if my spouse only has a short term X...
Asked by Azoo from South africa
| Feb. 23, 2017 00:54
What kind of a visa do I need to do a funded internship in a Chinese univer...
Asked by Sagar Addepalli from India
| Jan. 20, 2017 20:40
L and M visas
Asked by Jonathan barry from United Kingdom
| Oct. 10, 2018 18:59
Extension or change visa type
Asked by Hamed from Egypt
| Oct. 25, 2018 20:05
visa stay duration
Asked by stephen from Pakistanp
| May. 10, 2016 22:46
Tibet Travel Permit for Malaysian holding X2 visa
Asked by yy from Malaysia
| Mar. 25, 2015 04:02
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)