Asked by Aimee from Philippines | May. 09, 2016 11:36
About:China Visa

Hi I'm a Filipino and my boyfriend is Iranian living in the Philippines.

Is it easy for him to apply hongkong visa? His entry permit is student permit here in the Philippines. What is the requirements he needs to bring? And how many days will it take to get his entry permit? And how much he should pay? Thank you

Answers (1)
Answered by Matt from Ireland | May. 10, 2016 20:59
Aimee, he can probably get HK visa.
If he goes there for sightseeing purpose, the required documents include copy of his passport, the application form, a passport-style photo, proof of his financial support, proof of transportation and accommodation arrangement, and his travel itinerary as well as his residence permit in Philippines. And then submit his application to the embassy of PRC to apply for it.
If the embassy deals with the application on its own, it usually takes 4 working days and costs 1,600 pesos; if the application is transferred to HK immigration department, 4 – 6 weeks are needed and it costs 2950 pesos.
Related Questions:
I 'm planning holiday to bejing do I need a visa if so what do I have to do...
Asked by Ivy
| Sep. 24, 2013 04:43
Does Iranian Citizen who is living in the Philippines needs visa to go to H...
Asked by Aimee from Philippines
| May. 05, 2016 04:08
hi im iranian and im study in philippines i have plan to visit makao for 3 ...
Asked by Mr.danial from Iran
| Aug. 27, 2010 21:14
after F visas applied in china..
Asked by angel from Philippines
| Mar. 09, 2012 00:58
what im i supposed to do and what is the requirements to get Visa ??
Asked by Ynah
| Aug. 21, 2013 01:25
Do my Chinese boyfriend need a visa to philippines?
Asked by meljude from Philippines
| Sep. 25, 2011 22:13
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)