Asked by Loida from Cairo Egypt | May. 09, 2016 05:58
About:Chinese Temporary Residence Permit

Philippine passport with English husband

My husband and I are soon to move to China to work at the NAIS School in Shanghai. I have been asked by the school to enquire regarding notarization of documents for my son, who my husband is not the father, who will be coming with us. I am his legal guardian and it is my husband, who will be employed by the school.. If you could advise on the process of notarization I would be very grateful.

Answers (1)
Answered by Golf from Belgium | May. 09, 2016 22:40
Loida, if so, you may need to attest your marriage certificate and the birth certificate of your son. In this way, you can prove the relationship between you and your husband, and the relationship between your son and you. And the relationship between your son and your husband will be proved indirectly.
Related Questions:
Is the China consulate in Cebu able to issue a China visa?
Asked by Esther Sescon from United States
| Sep. 17, 2012 03:16
We have a flight from London to New Zealand and have just over 12 hours in ...
Asked by Dee from New Zealand
| Sep. 04, 2013 21:20
Will have to lay over in Shanghai for 2.5 hrs. to Japan. Do we need China v...
Asked by Irene from Philippines
| Nov. 07, 2017 19:37
Hi we are planning to travel in Philippines but we have to stop over in Gua...
Asked by May letran Fria from Denmark
| May. 01, 2014 22:06
Layover in China (Shanghai pudong/ Beijing PEK)
| Oct. 21, 2018 20:32
Will the philippine embassy in Beijing notarize or certify a copy of a phil...
Asked by Madilyn
| Feb. 20, 2012 01:00
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)