Asked by Wilf Darr from Canadian in China | May. 08, 2016 20:58
About:China Work Visa

(White) Canadian citizen, Chinese wife, Living in China

Came to PRC to learn Chinese language and culture as my in-laws are Chinese. I've had many schools offer me a job if I can get a Z visa, but they don't do it themselves: any foreign teachers they have or have had in the past they have found through an agency. I'm wondering if you know of an agency who would take me on, and send me to a school that I bring to them, or if that's even allowed? I'm only interested in working in ZhuCheng, Shandong as that is where my family lives.

Answers (1)
Answered by Sheldon from Netherlands | May. 09, 2016 21:25
Wilf, I have no idea of any agency, but I know that you can apply for the work Z type on your own and it’s not difficult.
After you find a school to hire you, the employer will get you the foreign expert permit and invitation letter of a duly authorized unit, and then you need to provide other basic documents and the two documents your employer get for you to apply for the work Z type.
Related Questions:
My friend is a white guy,( a Canadian ) now living in the city of Zhuhai Ch...
Asked by Mrs.Rose from Canada
| Aug. 25, 2009 02:49
Applying for Z and S1 visa with dual nationality
Asked by Andy from Taiwan
| May. 14, 2016 21:17
SSN or SIN for Canadian citizen in US
| May. 31, 2015 21:11
Dear Sir I am Canadian citizen living in Iran. How can get Chinese visa?
Asked by Mr.Abbas from Canada
| Aug. 11, 2009 21:15
Applying for Q1 Visa in China
Asked by Bryn from Canada
| Dec. 05, 2016 20:50
Hi Everyone, I'm a Canadian Citizen (passport holder) living in Taiwan, ...
Asked by Ms.Maria from Taiwan
| Oct. 12, 2009 22:54
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)