Asked by sonybee from USA | May. 04, 2016 01:12
About:China Embassy in Thailand

I have problem with my X2 visa

I am a American citizen and took a exit to India. The problem is they put my visa as 120 days not 180 as a X2 should be for 180 days. I have to take a exit. i have gotten a JWO2 from the university to get another X2. Can I come to Thailand? I only need extension till July 25 till I finish my course. If I can what documents do I need? Also how fast is the quickest service? and price?

Answers (1)
Answered by Peter from Canada | May. 04, 2016 01:47
Hi there! If you are currently in China, I don't think you have to exit to India or Thailand to apply for a new X2. It's possible to extend it for another two or three months upon your request at the local eixt and entry administration office.

Anyway, if you have already exited to India or Thailand, it's possible to apply for the X2 from the CVASC there. You need to submit your passport, passport copy, a copy of your previous X2, a filled application form, a bare-headed photo against white background, your entry permit to the country where you apply for the X2, and an admission letter from your school and the JW202 form.

The quickest service in India takes 2 working days, in Thailand takes 1 working day. If you apply from the CVASC in India, you need to pay 10182 rupees. If you apply from the CVASC in Thailand, you need to pay 5060 Thai bahts. In case that you use the express service, you need to pay more.
Related Questions:
Visa for my daughter if I'm on a x2 type
Asked by Jamie from South Africa
| Jan. 15, 2018 03:30
X2 visa application in nearby countries
Asked by visa13456 from Turkey
| Aug. 20, 2018 00:24
Is it easy to obtain a 6 month multiple entry X2 visa?
Asked by Aarti from United Kingdom
| Dec. 07, 2013 02:52
Hi I'm accepted to study in a chinese university
| Jan. 08, 2018 01:36
where should i go to add more entries if i want to leave the country for a ...
Asked by nikki from Austria
| Feb. 16, 2014 03:09
Is it necessary to show return flight for X2 visa?
Asked by swsrvs from India
| Aug. 06, 2016 04:31
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)