Asked by Saleeth from Sri Lanka | May. 03, 2016 09:34
About:Chinese Embassy in Sri Lanka

Resident permit for me. I married a Chinese national

My wife is Chinese. my child holding a Sri Lankan passport and having Chinese resident permit it's allowed freely traveling to it possible to get resident permit myself too?how and what are the documents required?

Answers (1)
Answered by Joseph from Denmark | May. 04, 2016 03:49
Saleeth, yes, it’s possible for you to get it. You should first apply for a family Q1 type to enter PRC. The required documents include your passport and copy of its data page, the completed application form affixed with a passport-style photo, an invitation letter from your wife and her Chinese ID Card, and your marriage certificate. After, submit the application to the embassy of PRC to apply for it.

After you get Q1 type and enter PRC, you can apply for the temporary residence permit at the exit and entry administration of the local PSB. The required documents include your passport, the application form, a passport-style photo, temporary accommodation registration form, medical certificate, and your marriage certificate.
Related Questions:
permanent resident permit
Asked by m from Philippines
| Jan. 18, 2015 03:35
i am married to a chinese national, i am a permanent resident of japan, i a...
Asked by Ms.n.takeda from philippines
| Nov. 07, 2010 21:18
Can I get a new resident visa in usa for china
Asked by Greg from USA
| Sep. 25, 2016 21:18
Maiden name on resident permit and married name on passport
Asked by Anne from Philipoines
| Jun. 13, 2018 22:55
Just married in China , I need temporary resident permit
Asked by Guest from UK
| Sep. 23, 2013 04:08
Applying for resident permit
Asked by Michael giffard from Uk
| May. 21, 2017 21:41
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)