Asked by Liam from Vietnam | Apr. 28, 2016 14:03
About:Chinese Embassy in Japan

should I find a Travel agency

Im holding a Vietnamese passport studying BBA in Taiwan, and Im participating in a short-term summer program to Chiba, Japan in July. I wanna visit Macau after the trip, so Japan is the only way I can get my visa (in spite of Taiwan's disputed government problem with PRC, we don't have a Chinese consular here in Taiwan, and I cant get to either Hong kong or Macau without a pre-arranged visa) I see that the 2nd notice says I have to apply to a travel agency, what do you mean by a travel agency and how can I find one in Japan (Tokyo) ?

Answers (1)
Answered by Vicky from Singapore | Apr. 28, 2016 20:50
Liam, you can apply for it by yourself, or you can apply for it through a travel agency. You can open the official website of the embassy of PRC in Japan where you can find the designated travel agencies. The reason why the embassy suggests the applicants to use a travel agency is that there may be many applicants at the embassy, and when you go there in person, you may need to queue for some time. In fact, you can do it on your own.
Related Questions:
where i can find qualified china travel agency?
Asked by Mr.akram from paksitan
| Oct. 08, 2009 22:39
Chinese Visa for Bangladeshi national from Japan
Asked by Shah Mohiuddin from Bangladesh
| May. 21, 2014 01:07
Should I purchase my airline ticket online or, through a travel agency?
Asked by Gina from United States
| Feb. 10, 2015 20:41
how should i contact a chiness travel agency and obtain an invitation.
Asked by Mr.ekow amoah from ghana
| Sep. 08, 2009 20:23
response to Angiulli's answer (on Oct. 12,2012 02:37)
Asked by liu from Australia
| Oct. 15, 2012 20:35
hi, sir/madam i am in china ,medical student and i knew that i...
Asked by Mr.raja from China
| Nov. 05, 2009 19:52
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)