Asked by Kevin Lewis from United Kingdom | Apr. 24, 2016 21:39
About:Chinese Embassy in Japan

Brit tourist in Tokyo wants visa for PRC tourist visit

I'm a Brit with 90 day tourist stamp, staying in Tokyo.
Planning to visit Xian , on 4 day trip in June.

When applying for an entry permit, do I use Tour Group with name of hotel etc, or can I travel solo, making my own arrangements. With latter, do I state hotel name/dates, flight details on my application.

Finally, when submitting the application in Rappongi, how long before I collect the visa ?

thanks in advance.

Answers (1)
Answered by Steve from Germany | Apr. 25, 2016 21:24
Kevin, you can travel solo and make your own arrangements. You can make a rough introduction of your travel itinerary in PRC. As for the hotel and flight tickets, you will need to provide proof of hotel reservation and round trip air tickets, so you don’t need to state its details on your application.
After you submit your application, it usually takes 4 working days for the process.
Related Questions:
applying for a China visa as a German tourist in Japan
Asked by Caroline from Germany
| Aug. 03, 2016 21:40
how to apply for a Tourist visa to China
Asked by Oso Abayomi from Nigeria
| Mar. 26, 2016 01:46
Qatari family wants to visit Hong Kong as tourist how apply for visa
Asked by adel from qata
| Jul. 09, 2012 22:55
Visa application Belgium citizen
Asked by Laura from Belgium
| Jun. 17, 2016 02:16
I am a Filipino on tourist visa in Qatar, can i apply a tourist visa to vis...
Asked by Larrah from Philippines
| Jan. 28, 2014 01:31
Irish girl in Australia on 90 day visa, needs to go to China for 10 days in...
Asked by Breda McNamara from Ireland
| Feb. 15, 2016 00:32
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)