Asked by Nick from South Africa | Apr. 23, 2016 14:06
About:China Business Visa

M-Business Visa Application

Hi, I have my own company and been invited by a Chinese company to visit their company, attend meetings, various discussions etc, in order to build stronger business relations. They sent me an Invitation letter, Letter of Invitation Visa form, the company Registration certificate, the invitee sent copy of her ID card (both sides) etc. I provided Letter of Acceptance, application form. I was told I can't apply for this type, I must apply for a WORKING TYPE???? Why??? I'm not going there to work! I've had to cancel my flights TWICE as the guy working at the Consulate has no idea. What he says and the website is TOTALLY contradicting. I'm only allowed a 30 day entry permit, single entry, if longer it's classed as a Z-type and the invitee company must apply for it?

Answers (1)
Answered by Douglas from Ireland | Apr. 24, 2016 02:14
Nick, I never heard that if you plan to stay in PRC for longer than 30 days for business purpose, you should apply for a Z type. It’s not the case. A business M type can sometimes allow you to stay for as long as 90 days in PRC. Anyway, if the consulate insists you should apply for a Z type for a stay longer than 30 days, you can apply for an M type with 30-day stay duration first. After you arrive in PRC, you can try to extend it at the local exit and entry administration office for another 30 days.
Related Questions:
hi am bertrand from cameroon wish to know if a bank statement is needed as ...
Asked by foleia bertrand from Cameroon
| Jul. 19, 2016 21:41
What is the Visa application fees for a Pakistani?
Asked by L K Adam from Pakistan
| Mar. 31, 2014 02:59
Currently I'm a master's student in China from Bangladesh. I want to travel...
Asked by Atik from Bangladesh
| Feb. 05, 2018 03:45
Application forms for visa to China
Asked by Thompson Smalley from Usa
| Jun. 13, 2018 22:53
need visa application for China
Asked by Mr.Ratnayake from Sri Lanka
| Jul. 10, 2009 03:50
where to mail the application?
Asked by elizabeth haslam from USA
| May. 29, 2012 22:36
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)