Asked by dko from Canada | Apr. 22, 2016 11:37
About:China Visa

does my baby need a exit permit to leave China?

I am a CDN citizen and my wife is a Chinese national. Our baby girl was born in Guangzhou China Nov2015. We did not apply for a Chinese passport or the Houku. Instead I went to the CDN consulate in Guangzhou and got her a CDN citizenship certificate and a CDN passport. My wife's PR application to Canada just got approved recently. We are planning to land in Canada this summer or early fall. Does my baby girl need to get a one-time exit permit from the Guangzhou public security bureau exit-entry office so she can leave China? Also does my wife need a exit permit as well? Thank you!

Answers (1)
Answered by Howard from Denmark | Apr. 23, 2016 01:45
Yes, your baby girl needs to apply for an exit permit to leave PRC. Your wife doesn’t need it.
Related Questions:
My newborn baby who was born in China. I am Australian and my wife is Phili...
Asked by Mr.Trevor from Australia
| Dec. 03, 2010 22:49
When does the baby leave the mother for a panda?
Asked by Liraz from Canada
| Jun. 03, 2013 20:56
if the toddler is US citizen and stay in China. How to extend the stay in C...
Asked by Kelly Teo from China
| Aug. 25, 2015 02:07
If I extend my X2 visa can I leave China?
Asked by Lili from Peru
| Jun. 19, 2018 20:28
Singaporean baby born in China
Asked by Mick from Singapore
| Dec. 01, 2011 02:17
which visa apply for parents
Asked by ajay he from china
| Jul. 12, 2015 22:19
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)