Asked by Omar Hamed from Libya | Apr. 13, 2016 07:35
About:China Embassy in Jordan

Urgent Business trip this Month.

From Mr. Omar Hamed, Libyan Passport holder, I had been to China many times, and I had got the multiple entries M type. Right now I changed a new passport and I want apply for a new visa to visit China for my business to inspect my industrial machines before shipment. and to attend the 30th Big show in Shanghai held 25-28 April. I prepared all the needed documents with an invitation from my supplier factory. is it acceptable or invitation from government is needed.
Omar - LIBYA

Answers (3)
Answered by Edith from Singapore | Apr. 14, 2016 20:49
Omar, as far as I know, the invitation letter from the government is not required. An invitation from your supplier is fine.
Answered by Omar Hamed from Libya | Apr. 15, 2016 07:21
Dear Edith,
Thanks for your prompt reply, I had contacted with the Embassy in Amman - Jordan, they informed me that the invitation should be from government, from factory not acceptable .. which embassy you recommend to me, maybe accept the invitation from my supplier.

BR ... Omar
Answered by Edith | Apr. 16, 2016 03:44
I checked the information at the official website of the embassy of PRC in Libya and if you apply for it from there, the invitation letter from the government may not be required. You can contact with the embassy and ask for the relevant information. Here is the hot line: 00218-21-4832914/5
Related Questions:
Urgent!! I am Singapore PR (Malaysian), i need to go to Shanghai for train...
Asked by Ms.Joanna from Singapore
| Mar. 30, 2010 23:21
VOA for holder of malaysia passport
Asked by JC from Malaysia
| Dec. 10, 2017 20:40
valid F visa, passport just under 6 month
Asked by jessica from canada
| Jul. 12, 2014 01:32
I'm ukrainian planning to travel to China in next few days, can I get a vis...
Asked by Olesandr from Ukraine
| Jul. 01, 2014 01:04
Busines trip to china
Asked by Akin from Nigeria
| Mar. 28, 2012 23:06
Need Urgent Visa to China for business
Asked by Ann from Canada
| Sep. 29, 2012 04:29
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)