Asked by ALPESH from India | Apr. 12, 2016 04:13
About:China Business Visa

I want business visa of china and hong kong for 1 month

i dont have invitation latter how i get? what is the fee

Answers (1)
Answered by Vitas from Switzerland | Apr. 12, 2016 22:38
Alpesh, usually, a business M type to mainland PRC costs 4982 rupees and a business entry permit to HK costs HKD 190. But if you don’t have the invitation letter, it’s impossible for you to apply for business M type to mainland PRC and HK.

However, it’s still possible for you to visit HK to do business because Indian passport holders can enjoy free entry to HK for a stay of no more than 14 days.

Or you can find an agency and then ask the agency to get the invitation letter for you. In this case, you can apply for business M type to mainland PRC.
Related Questions:
Hello, I just want to make sure something... IS IT POSSIBLE TO GET 1 YE...
Asked by Mr.Teodor from Croatia
| Feb. 21, 2010 04:53
I am in china on 1 month business visa. Is it possible to extend 1 month M ...
Asked by Danish from Pakistan
| Jan. 16, 2015 00:51
where can i apply for visit visa in hongkong for one month
Asked by pamela from Philippines
| Dec. 22, 2013 20:20
Why unable get longer business M in china?
Asked by Jesta from Australia
| Oct. 10, 2017 21:11
dear helper let me know that i have a korea business visa and now i am in...
Asked by Mr.abdulrahman from Afghanistan
| Nov. 12, 2009 21:12
Hi im indian and i want to visit hong kong for business trip, its better t...
Asked by Ma khan from India
| May. 17, 2016 22:27
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)