Asked by cayleen from Brunei | Apr. 11, 2016 21:44
About:China Embassy in Brunei

Brunei Permanent Resident holding ICI passport

Dear Sir/Madam,
I am a brunei-born with Brunei Permanent Resident status holding Brunei ICI passport. As I will be travelling to Hong Kong and Macau soon, I would like to enquire what are the necessary for application. (1) Do I need to get one visa for entering HK and another one for entering Macau OR just one for entering both HK & Macau.
(2) How much are the fees for the visas?
(3) As tourist, how many days can I stay in HK/Macau?
Thanking in advance for your assistance.

Answers (2)
Answered by Blair from Ireland | Apr. 12, 2016 21:22
(1) Cayleen, you need to get two visas to visit HK and Macau respectively. The required documents for the two visas are almost the same including copy of your passport, the application form and a passport-style photo, proof of your financial support, hotel reservation, transportation arrangement, and your travel itinerary.
(2) It costs HKD 190 for HK tourist visa. As for Macau visa, it’s possible for you to get VOA and it costs MOP 100.
(3) Usually, the stay duration of tourist visa is 30 days, so you can stay for 30 days in HK and Macau respectively.
Answered by Cayleen from Brunei | Apr. 12, 2016 23:11
Thank-you Blair for your kind and helpful information. Your feedback has assisted me in knowing the necessary requirements for the visas application.
Related Questions:
Abou chinat visa
Asked by Sues from Brunei
| May. 22, 2017 04:35
what type of visa should I apply to go to hongkong
Asked by nora from brunei
| Apr. 14, 2014 02:07
Do i need a visa if I have Philippine passport, but reside in Brunei
Asked by Rosemarie J. Wang from Brunei
| Sep. 26, 2014 04:12
ICI Brunei Passport To Shenzhen from Hong Kong
Asked by Wong from Brunei
| Sep. 18, 2016 01:03
i am holding Brunei ICI and having a holiday in China. How to apply Hongko...
Asked by Jeannie from China
| Aug. 09, 2011 01:32
how to apply for visa upon arrival at Port of Macau?
Asked by Gioh from Brunei
| Nov. 22, 2013 01:50
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)