Asked by EVSANTOSH | Apr. 11, 2016 12:43
About:China Business Visa

Which type of visit visa I need to apply for?

My father is working in Nanjing on M type, and we are Indian and now we want to visit my father at Nanjing and also for exploring PRC for long stay of 90 days, so which type do we need to apply for (L, S or Q) and what are the documents required from my father end for apply visit entry eprmit at Chinese Embassy in India.

Answers (1)
Answered by Alin from Ireland | Apr. 12, 2016 02:59
Dear, as your father doesn't have residence permit in China, I don't think you can apply for the S or Q type. You can only apply for the tourist L type. Your father need to write you an invitation letter and send you a copy of his passport. The scanned or fax copy are accpeted.
Related Questions:
hi my fiance is a China resident so I need to visit him..which type of visa...
Asked by nayla from South africa
| Jul. 20, 2017 21:41
want to visit China for holidays and shop for my boutiq how apply and which...
Asked by Emelia A Boachie from Ghana
| Apr. 27, 2016 21:55
I am OZ citzen, also hold a valid chinese passport, do I need visa to vist ...
Asked by Joy from Australia
| Dec. 18, 2013 00:21
i am pakistani can i apply for china visit visa or work Z type. if i can, w...
Asked by subhan from pakistan
| Oct. 27, 2015 01:44
My wife and I plan to visit Zhuhai on 26/3 and 27/3 to 29/3 will visit Hon...
Asked by Mr.Teoh from Malaysia
| Mar. 02, 2011 21:55
Hi sir my wife is Chinese girl i wanna apply visit visa for meet her family...
Asked by Qaiser Ali from Pakistan
| Dec. 18, 2017 21:58
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)