Asked by H. Jansen from Netherlands | Apr. 06, 2016 01:36
About:China Embassy in Japan

Apply for a visa L to China in Tokyo

At this moment I stay in Beijing because of a study on a student X type. I go to Japan for a trip of 3 weeks, but need to go back to China (Beijing) for my trip back home (the Netherlands). I need an entry permit L (tourist) and I am staying in Tokyo for a few days. How can I apply for it? By myself at the Chinese Embassy in Tokyo? Or do I have to go to an agency? And if so: which agency?

Answers (1)
Answered by Sherlock from New Zealand | Apr. 07, 2016 03:58
Jansen, you should first prepare the relevant documents including your passport and its photocopy, the application form affixed with a recently-taken passport-style photo, your valid entry permit to Japan, as well as accommodation booking record and round trip air tickets. Afterwards, you can submit your application to the embassy of PRC by yourself. You don’t have to find an agency to do it for you.
Related Questions:
visit go to third country and return. first visit on tourist visa second on...
Asked by an from nz
| Apr. 07, 2018 09:59
I am an American stationed in Japan and plan on visiting Shanghai for 3 day...
Asked by Don from USA
| Feb. 04, 2017 21:05
US citizens visiting Tokyo - Can we apply for China visa at Chinese Embassy...
Asked by curious citizen from USA
| Jul. 16, 2012 03:47
I am an American citizen living in Tokyo. My visa is one year pre-college s...
Asked by Mr.brian from Japan
| Jun. 10, 2009 01:48
Can I apply China visa from Tokyo I have Pakistani passport
Asked by Mrs Farhan from Pakistan
| Oct. 25, 2018 19:49
Can I apply China visa from Tokyo I have Egyptian passport
Asked by Ahmed Elewa from Egypt
| Oct. 28, 2018 20:47
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)