Asked by Joanne Wong from Australia | Apr. 05, 2016 01:23
About:China Visa Renewal and Extension

Can I extend my visa when my current X2 expires? From X2 to F type?

I currently hold a X2 type which will expire in 30 days. I would like to apply for a cultural exchange program for another 3 months when my X2 expires.

I understand I need a F type for cultural exchange program in China.

Please advice whether it's possible to change from X2 to F type for 3 months within PRC? What are the procedures if I can change within PRC.

Answers (1)
Answered by Patrick from Poland | Apr. 06, 2016 22:20
Joanne, it’s possible for you to change X2 type to F type. You need to ask the organizer of the cultural exchange program to issue an invitation letter to you. After that, you need to prepare all the required documents including your passport, the application form, the temporary accommodation registration form and the invitation letter. Next, submit your application to the exit and entry administration of the local PSB to change X2 type to F type.
Related Questions:
Can you change from X2 to X1 in China ?
Asked by Jessie from Sweden
| May. 27, 2018 01:34
X2 visa application in nearby countries
Asked by visa13456 from Turkey
| Aug. 20, 2018 00:24
Can I get another x2 short stay student visa?
Asked by Vin from RSA
| Jul. 01, 2018 22:25
Hi All. I would like to know what is the price to extend my X2 visa?
Asked by Megan from South Africa
| Aug. 14, 2017 02:18
Hello, I am currently studying in PRC under an X2 type and am thinking abou...
Asked by lauren from nz
| Sep. 22, 2016 02:05
Do I have to go back to my country to apply for the X2 visa ? Can I extend ...
Asked by Alex from Togo
| Feb. 05, 2018 21:26
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)