Asked by kellykitkat from Malaysia | Apr. 04, 2016 22:26
About:Foreign Embassies & Consulates in China

Will Malaysia Embassy issue the cerfiticate of Single status in China?

I am a Malaysian Chinese and my boyfriend is China citizen. We are planning to register marriage in PRC first then Malaysia. For marriage registration in PRC, I have to provide the proof of single status, and I have many tried many times to call Malaysia Embassy in Beijing but failed, no answers. Is anyone knows that is it possible to get the certificate of single status from the embassy in PRC? so that, we can proceed to the marriage registration here. Thank you!

Answers (1)
Answered by Phoebe from Belgium | Apr. 06, 2016 22:01
Dear, I don’t think the embassy of Malaysia in PRC will issue the single status certificate to you.
You should get the single status certificate at the local marriage registration office in your home country ( you can ask your family to get it for you), and then have the single status certificate authenticated by the ministry of foreign affairs of Malaysia, and after that, get it attested by the embassy of PRC in Malaysia. In this case, you can get it.
Related Questions:
Single Status document notary for marriage registration in China.
Asked by CY from China
| Jun. 20, 2011 01:32
My son ( 8 months old ) born in china and now he have dual nationality whic...
Mr.ANDYLSE from Malaysia
| Oct. 18, 2009 01:08
tourist visa for canadian
Asked by sadraddini, seyed from canada
| Sep. 08, 2012 03:39
Hello I'm a malaysian and want to marry my girl friend in china,can any ...
Asked by Mr.alley chon from Malaysia
| Jul. 04, 2009 03:14
I am a malaysian and I plan to get married with my wife, who is from china....
Asked by Mr.Eddy chong from Malaysia
| Dec. 12, 2010 19:20
Requirements for Filipina to get married in china
Asked by Grace from Garcia
| Feb. 04, 2018 21:46
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)