Asked by OMARFAROK | Apr. 01, 2016 11:41
About:Hong Kong Visa Application

do I need a work Visa for HK? What are the requirements? Thank you

Answers (1)
Answered by Oliver from Denmark | Apr. 02, 2016 00:52
Hello there! If you want to work in HK, a work entry permit is required. After you find a company to employ you, you can apply for it.
The required documents can be as following:
1. The completed application form affixed with a recently-taken passport-sized color photo
2. Copy of your passport
3. Proof of your education certificate and proof the related work experience certificate
Besides, your employer needs to provide the application form, the employment contract, copy of the business license, proof of the company’s financial standing, documents about the company’s background, and detailed business plan.
And then hand in your application to the embassy of PRC to apply for it.
Related Questions:
hi! i just want to ask about the requirements of staying HK for 3 months
Asked by ma. christina pino from Philippines
| May. 25, 2011 01:59
Hi, can i ask if can i stay for a month in macao?
Asked by Quel Villanueva from Philippines
| Feb. 13, 2015 03:20
To whom it may concern I went to hk and my visa notification is to proces...
Asked by Ms.eisle from philippines
| Oct. 22, 2009 22:37
I live and work in Thailand and hold a valid work permit. I would like to ...
Asked by Mr.Jeh Mehta from India
| Dec. 28, 2010 01:11
What immigration should i pass first macau or hongkong?
Asked by Rouz from Philippines
| Nov. 02, 2014 02:18
How about People who hold the jordanian Passport? Could you please explain...
Asked by Husam from Jordan
| May. 12, 2014 23:03
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)