Asked by vignesh from India | Mar. 31, 2016 07:20
About:China Talent Visa

For Work Visa minumum 2 years of experience required after graduation?

Actually, I'm in china now and as an Intern but my company would like to hire me so they will support me from background but i was graduated last year 2015 Apirl but i have noticed the requirements for "Z" type says such as minimum 2 years of working experience required.? is it so, Really yeah mandatory field ,i worried a lot.

But i have 1 year 4 months of experieince i'm partially reached the requirements?
please suggest me some ideas .
or else
i have an another choice
that is i have 3 years Diploma in Information Technology i have done in 2012
this education is qualified for the requirements then i could compensate the 2 years criteria.
let me know your opinions and tips please

Answers (1)
Answered by Jeremy from Netherlands | Mar. 31, 2016 22:10
Vignesh, considering your situation, I think you can probably get the work permit. Just give it a try.
Related Questions:
work experience / Z visa
Asked by Catherine from Russia
| Dec. 12, 2016 19:21
I have been denied Z visa before and a company wants to hire me again.
Asked by Az from Nepal
| Jul. 06, 2015 22:56
2 years experience for Malaysian a necessity for work visa?
Asked by Alvin from Malaysia
| Mar. 25, 2018 21:54
Z visa work experience requirement
Asked by Max from Kyrgyzstan
| Feb. 27, 2014 01:36
Hello, I came to China to study chines, but now I want to work here in S...
Asked by Mr.Karina from Brazil
| Aug. 27, 2010 01:34
Experts, I am a British engineering graduate working as an intern for an...
Asked by Mr.Ross from UK
| Dec. 24, 2009 23:46
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)