Asked by Faidh Noori from Iraq | Mar. 27, 2016 07:30
About:China Embassy in Iraq

how to get tourism visa for group of people to china

We are the number of employees in one of the Iraqi universities. What are the procedures to be followed for the purpose of obtaining a tourist L type in China. We have a desire to visit a number of Chinese universities as well. . Note
It has been approached a number of Chinese tourism companies to get invitation letter .

Answers (1)
Answered by Cooper from Australia | Mar. 28, 2016 21:59
I’m afraid you need to book a tour and then apply for the group tourist L type. The first step is to provide the required documents including the completed application form and 2 passport-style photos, the passport and copy of its data page, ID card, home address code, finance proof, accommodation reservation, and the invitation letter of duly authorized unit. And then the travel agency will provide other relevant materials and apply for it for you.

Or if the university in PRC can issue an invitation letter to you, you can probably apply for F type.
Related Questions:
How many people are employed in the tourism industry in China?
Asked by Harley from New Zealand
| Aug. 24, 2016 19:58
Group of 2 visiting China and Hong Kong as tourists
Asked by Liz from United Kingdom
| Aug. 03, 2017 22:11
group rate of China visa application?
Asked by Laurie from usa
| Apr. 05, 2012 20:53
Could I join in the group tour in Beijing and apply for a visa?
Asked by Mr.Asif Nawaz from Pakistan
| Apr. 10, 2011 20:56
Visa group applications
Asked by Cesar from Mikami
| Oct. 22, 2017 21:19
I am sweden citizenship in hongkong as. tourism . how can i get china visa
Asked by Ibrahim from Honkong
| May. 21, 2017 21:17
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)